Welcome to another video of WasteTypeWednesday series.
In today’s video, you’ll see why e-Waste is Overrated and find the answer to the following questions related to electronic waste
1. In India, why e-waste is estimated at 3.2 million tons, whereas the actual report stands at 1 million tons?
2. What are the factors contributing to the growth of e-waste?
3. Why less than 20% of e-waste is processed, not even fully recycled?
4. Why informal sector is always portrayed as an evildoer concerning electronic waste?
5. How informal sector controls 90% of the electronic waste market?
6. Is it the Government’s fault for the dominance of the informal sector?
7. How more stringent regulation will affect the formal waste management company?
8. Why is there a lack of transparency about e-waste data in the public domain?
9. If the government introduces an online e-waste tracking portal, will it be a game-changer?
‘Thrash the Trash’ was commenced in 2021, with the vision of creating a community of t(h)rashers who have the mindset to impact the environment and help them generate income using well-analyzed methods of efficacious trash management. The learning platform helps to identify your niche in waste management to create an impact or income or influence in waste management.
Check out our website
Check out our courses
Macro-Niche Clarity Blueprint
Impact Mastery Bundle
Our free guides
To reach the Thrash The Trash team you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#WasteTypeWednesday #ThrashTheTrash #WasteManagement #Electronicwaste #EWaste